Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Real Day Off

So...this intern just got a call from place-of-internshipping No. 2 saying that because the book keeper is coming in to work tomorrow, I'm not expected to come in until Friday morning.

NICE.

So, tomorrow, I plan on taking an ACTUAL day off. The only non-day-off activities I will partake in are 1) going to the unfriendly cobbler to retrieve my shoes and 2) calling the Immigration Office's temp. citizenship office to hopefully finally figure out how this work permit/visa thing works. Now the story is that I can't get a work permit without a residence visa, which is the complete opposite of what I was told before.

Other than that, I plan on staying at home. Maybe reading something, maybe study a bit for the test, maybe sleep all day. Maybe build a fort.

Whatever, it's going to be a day of.

No comments:

Post a Comment